Salary: £30,000.00 pa
Based in Southend our company is offering great opportunities for Class 2 / LGV drivers. Your role will be to deliver our goods to customers within a specific area in a safe and effective way. You will be responsible for caring for your vehicle and providing excellent customer service standards to all customers.
- To complete daily walk-around check and ensure that the details are recorded using the phone app provided to you.
- Ensuring all products for a delivery are correct and that they have been loaded correctly and safely
- Responsible for completing the daily paperwork
- Execute any special requests as directed on the delivery note
- To make safe and efficient deliveries to the customer(s) following the planned route
- Be friendly and polite to customers at all times.
- Responsible for taking your vehicle to service when required to do so.
- To permanently maintain contact with the transport department and announce any issues as soon as they arise.
- The ability to help the customers as much as you can.
- Good safety practices and driving habits
- Full C or CE licence
- Digital Tacho card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
We are an expanding company looking for dedicated drivers who like their job and can deliver great services. Good driving skills, good attitude towards work and great customer service skills.
You will also have real opportunities to develop through our training courses and enhance your driving career within the company
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com